CeraMac® is a well designed and engineered filtration process based on ceramic membranes. By combining up to 90 ceramic membrane elements into one vessel, the application of ceramic membranes becomes a highly economical and compact solution.
Based on advanced R&D and large scale demonstration testing , several problems in the existing filtration processes have been solved. CeraMac® brings a totally new design with a much more compact footprint, lower energy consumption, more reliable operation, lower maintenance and more productivity at a lower cost than existing membrane systems.
The application of CeraMac® means a significant improvement in filtration processes and allows for large scale introduction of ceramic membranes into the market. Life cycle costs are especially important to consider when weighing the different technologies. For ceramic membranes, the benefits are really seen over the long term.
- Small footprint
- Low energy consumption
- High reliability
- Limited number of valves and use of stainless steel per block
- Low maintenance
- High efficiency
- Powerful backwash, at a pressure of 5 bar
- Downtime for backwash only a few seconds: high productivity
To best utilise our interactive 3D application, please note the following:
- Scroll forward to Zoom In/Out
- Click and hold on your mouse to rotate
- Sound effects have been included; kindly ensure your volume is set at a reasonable level