PWNT is unique in its formation and mission to make the utility’s more than 98 years of experience and innovations in water treatment available worldwide. Our extensive R&D programmes have led to the development of efficient and sustainable solutions in water treatment based on suspended ion exchange, ceramic membrane applications and advanced oxidation, and these applications can be used for a wide variety of water sources.
All of our solutions offer lower life cycle costs, greater efficiency and a much lower environmental impact. We work closely with our clients to create optimal results and strongly believe in partnering with universities and globally-respected companies. PWNT is located in the Netherlands and Singapore.
Since PWNT is growing in their project portfolio we feel the urgency to expand our team with a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer is a fulltime position in our Technology Development and Engineering group, located in Andijk. He/she will be responsible for the quality of the process design, to develop and maintain standards for process design, commissioning plans, process control philosophy, process manuals, operating instructions etc., with a focus on the PWNT owned technologies SIX®, ILCA® & CeraMac®. Client contact is an important part of the role.
The Process Engineer should possess the following skills:
- Education: Bachelor/ Master degree in Process / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of work experience in water treatment process engineering, especially membrane filtration.
- Adaptable to changing work demands (i.e. flexible in work assignments).
- Knowledge and experience in water treatment.
- Willingness to travel abroad for up to three weeks, several times a year.
- Process engineering work experience.
- Commissioning activities experience.
- Global project experience.
- Excellent communication, verbal as well as in writing.
- Language skills: Fluency in English; good knowledge of the Dutch language would be beneficial.
Are you interested and do you want more information about this vacancy, contact Rick Bakker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send a motivation letter and a CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.