We are now in the phase of transforming culture and drive long-term growth. This is why we are looking for an experienced and visionary Chief Operating Officer (COO), a true self-starter who is innovative and acts as a facilitating leader. In this role, you are the company’s second-in-command and you are responsible for the efficiency of the PWNT business. The COO is a key member of the Management Team, reports to the CEO and works closely together with PWN being PWNT’s parent company. The COO is responsible for the integral control and management of PWNT and sets direction. He/she acts as a strategic leader and is a figurehead for the company.
- Master’s degree in technology field
- More than 10 years of experience in this field of work
- Experience in growing a business
- Affinity with water technology
- Excellent stakeholder management and programme management skills
- Growth mind-set and strong personality
- Outstanding organisational and proven leadership abilities
- Committed people leader and a great business enabler
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a semi-government setting
- Provide guidance, direction and supervision to teams – and continue to build a culture that supports career growth, mentorship and a strong morale across all levels
- Fluent in English
In return, PWNT offers a fulltime position with a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to pursue your career within a truly global organisation.
Are you a gamechanger and ready to take PWNT to the next level? Then we are looking for you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Questions? An email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Zeliha Akdan and/or Ilse Huizinga.
Deadline for applications: 1 September 2019.