We are now in the phase of transforming culture and drive long-term growth. This is why we are looking for an experienced and visionary Business Developer. In this role, he/she is responsible to develop and implement marketing and sales strategies focussed on market opportunities and revenue growth. Also, the Business Developer is responsible to establish and build commercial relationships with (new) customers, share expertise and develop knowledge. He/she is a key member of the Management Team, reports to the CEO and works closely together with PWN being PWNT’s parent company.
- Master’s degree in technology field
- More than 8 years of experience in water treatment technology
- Experience and proven track record in international selling and acquisition
- Excellent stakeholder management and proven networking skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Has a network in the water industry
- Growth mind-set and strong personality
- Strong commercial, negotiation and acquisition skills
- A great business enabler
- Ability to work in a semi-government setting
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude, team player
- Fluent in English
In return, PWNT offers a fulltime position with a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to pursue your career within a truly global organisation.
Are you a gamechanger and ready to take PWNT to the next level? Then we are looking for you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Questions? An email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Zeliha Akdan and/or Ilse Huizinga.
Deadline for applications: 1 September 2019.